? ??????????????St. Louis Cardinals Logo? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (111 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 12751 Tota
l Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Heart Attack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (158 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 14396 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 15, 2009

when i ...

when i think , breath , eat and sleep the imprint of your love
engulfs me . when i cry , mourn , complain and worry the
image of your smile heals me . when i fail , error and lose
the tuch of your kiss strengthens me . when i see , feel , hope
and disire the memorie of you drives me .
when i need thirst and hunger the fuel of your love feeds me .
when i smile , laught and sing your love is the reason .
i wished it could stay like this forever but i know thats not true ,
beacuse soon or later i have to open my eyes and meet reality ...

0 kommentarer: