? ??????????????St. Louis Cardinals Logo? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (111 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 12751 Tota
l Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Heart Attack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (158 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 14396 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, April 17, 2009

apologize

im holding on the rope
thats got me ten feet of
the ground and im hearing
what you say but i cant
make a sound . you tell me that you need me , then you go and cut me down , you tell me that ur sorry , you didnt think i would turn around and say that its to late to apologize .. i take another fall , take a shoot for you . i need you like a heart needs a beat . i loved with fire and all you said was sorry like the angel heven let me think was you but its to late to apologize .. im holding on the rope thats got me ten feet of the ground .. and gently i let go ..

0 kommentarer: