? ??????????????St. Louis Cardinals Logo? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (111 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 12751 Tota
l Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Heart Attack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (158 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 14396 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, June 12, 2009

no love

nights full of fears and my eyes full of tears and its all cuz i have been hearing the same lies for so long now . i cant get a break no matter how hard i try and i lost my real love so i took the closest thing i could find , but he was far away from perfect . he said that he would always be around but its diffrent now . im stressing out cuz i cant figure it out .. he swept me of my feet . when i meet him it was love at first sight , he didnt even curse , he said that he was the church type . he was almost mr right until our first fight , then i found out that he was worse then my last one cuz he hit me in the face so hard that it hurt to bite . and now im uncertain of this person i loved but i keep making excuses for him beeing abusive cuz i want it to work this time so i convince my mind that its fine but in time i will find that real love aint defined with violence and if im crying every night just cuz some guy decided that its okay to hit me then its time that i learn from my misstakes . i need to stop denpending on my man for love and start depending on my man above . cuz i am an angel ..

0 kommentarer: