? ??????????????St. Louis Cardinals Logo? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (111 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 12751 Tota
l Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Heart Attack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (158 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 14396 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 23, 2009

borring day

today was a really borring day and i dont have anything to say really (theres a shocker) . i got woken up by the phone ringing so that pissed me of but the rest of the day was okay , i didnt really do anything . just staid in my bed with my computer checking around on youtube ... now im going to watch a movie before i go to bed . tomorrow i really have to do something i cant keep stay home in bed , soon my neighbours will start refering to me as the creepy neighbour who never goes out ... i have just learnd how to film with my camera so hopefully in the future i will publish a lot of short movies , i think its more fun with movies then pictures ... well good night .

0 kommentarer: