? ??????????????St. Louis Cardinals Logo? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (111 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 12751 Tota
l Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Heart Attack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (158 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 14396 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

its over

when we first met i thought that i never could feel something so strong again , you were like my lover and my best friend all wrapped up into one . but all of a sudden you went and left me and i didnt know how to follow and now my heart is dead . i feel so empty and hollow ... i have never given so much of my to someone els . you dont even recognize the ways you hurt me , do you ? its gonna take me a miracle to bring me back and your the one to blame ! damn aint it crazy when your wrapped up in love you do everything for the one you love . anytime you needed me , i would be there waiting for you . it was like you were my favorite drug , the only problem was that you was using me but now that i know its not meant to be i gotta get away from you ... i guess this its what i get for wishful thinking . should never had let you in of the door . next time you wanna go on and leave i should just let you go on and do it !

0 kommentarer: