? ??????????????St. Louis Cardinals Logo? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (111 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 12751 Tota
l Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Heart Attack? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (158 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 14396 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 18, 2009

circle

as i sit on the grownd trying to figure out why im crying to night i feel a coldness walking from my back , moving further up my neck ... i have shared so many tears its a miracle that they keep falling down my cheeks every single night . im standing in the middle of an circle with nothing but darkness around me . the hair on my arms are standing right up now and i can feel the blood moving around in my body . i get up and look around me , no one there . my heart is beating faster , i move around in the circle , trying to find a way out but i cant see anything . there is no exit . where has all the lights gone ? everywhere i turn all i see is black , confused i fall down on my knees while im puting my hands infront of my face , then i freeze ! i cant move ! i sit on the grownd in a freezing position , just staring on my hands . i cant see them , i look ay myself and i realize that i cant even see myself ... what happend ? where am i ? how did i get here ? there are so many thoughts running around in my head and then it hits me , i remember everything . i know why im crying and i know what this circle is . i know why there arent any exits . this circle is my unhappiness , my lonliness and my sadness . this circle is my prison , im chained to this circle with big and strong chains , i will never get out of here . this is my tears and my pain , with other words this is my life ...

0 kommentarer: